As the number of “multi-cultural family” has risen, there have been requests for activities regarding practical support of settlement for the sake of promoting huma n rights and supporting the socially marginalized people. The class can be used for minimizing social conflict by promoting human rights and interests of foreign residents, and it can also be utilized as the medium for preventing and reporting foreigner-related crimes.
Foreigners inhabiting in Korea
|Seoul (8)||Dongdaemun, Mapo, Yeongdeungpo, Gwangjin,Gwanak, Gangseo, Songpa, Dobong||Busan (13)||Jungbu, Dongbu, Seobu, Bukbu, Nambu, Busanjin, Saha,Sasang, Yeongdo, Haeundae,Gijang, Geumjeong, Yeonjae|
|Daegu(10)||Jungbu, Dongbu, Seobu, Nambu, Bukbu, Suseongdalseo, Seongseo, Dalseonggangbuk||Incheon(8)||Jungbu, Nambu, Namdongbupyeong,Seobu, Gyeyangyeonsu, Samsan|
|Gwangju(1)||Gwangsan||Daejeon(3)||Jungbul, Dunsan, Daeduck|
|Ulsan(4)||Jungbu, Nambu, Dongbu, Ulju||Gyeong-gi(9)||Siheung, Incheon, Seongnamsujeong,Hwaseongdongbu,HwaseongseobuGoyang, Ilsan, Uijeongbu,Namyangju|
|Gangwon(5)||Chuncheon, Ganneung, Wonjudonghae, Sokcho||Chungbuk(12)||Cheongjusangdang, Cheongjuheungdeok Cheongjucheongnam, Chungju, Jaecheon, Yeongdong, Gwaesan, Danyang, Boeun,Okcheon, Eumseong, Jincheon|
|Chungnam(15)||Cheonanseobuk, Cheonandongnam,Seosan, Asan,Nonsan, Gongju, Boryeong, Dangjin, Saejong,Hongseong, Buyeo, Yesan, Seocheon, Geumsan, Cheongyang||Jeonbuk(10)||Jeonjuwansan, Jeonjudeokjin, Gunsan, Iksan,Jeongeupgimjae, Wanju, Namwon,Sunchang, Jangsu|
|Jeonnam(3)||Mokpo, Yeosu, Gwangyang||Gyeongbuk(11)||Gyeongju, Gumi, Pohangbukbu, Pohangseobu,Gyeongsan, Andong, Gimcheon, Yeongcheon, Chilgokyeongju, Mungyeong|
|Gyeongnam(9)||Changjung, Gimjung, Gimseo, Jinhae,Sacheon, Geojae, Milyang, Hadong, Haman||Jeju(3)||Dongbu, Seobu, Seogwipo|
- Educating practical driving license curriculums such as prevention of traffic accidents, what-to-do in case of accidents.
- Supporting operation budgets and educational materials such as purchasing driving license class materials(DVD) and making booklet of questions from former driving license examinations.
- With the cooperation of institutions such as Road Traffic Authority, professional instructors and interpreters for each language will be employed to implement professional and systematic education.
- Promotion of Student Socializations
- Inducement of network construction according to nationalities and encouragement of information exchanges.
- Employing license acquirers as interpreters for license classes. Language barrier will be resolved.
Step 1 : Support early settlement and enhance a law-abiding mentality through foreigner driving license class
Step 2 : Construct crime report system (such as participant text message broadcasting equipment)
Step 3 : Deliver precautions about recurring crimes directed to foreigners such as voice-fishing(phone call frauds) and inform about safety policies. Induce criminal
injury reports and constructing counseling system through hotline with foreign affairs officer of the police office.