The Foreigner Driver’s License Class was conceived in light of increasing public demand for the support of multicultural families whose numbers are on the rise. The Class was created as a channel for preventing and reporting crime by promoting the civil rights of multicultural families, and mitigating social conflict.
- Centered around migrant spouses and migrant workers, foreign residents with special needs in social resettlement are selected for the Class.
|Seoul (8)||Dongdaemun, Mapo, Yeongdeungpo, Gwangjin,Gwanak, Gangseo, Songpa, Dobong||Busan (13)||Jungbu, Dongbu, Seobu, Bukbu, Nambu, Busanjin, Saha,Sasang, Yeongdo, Haeundae,Gijang, Geumjeong, Yeonjae|
|Daegu(10)||Jungbu, Dongbu, Seobu, Nambu, Bukbu, Suseongdalseo, Seongseo, Dalseonggangbuk||Incheon(8)||Jungbu, Nambu, Namdongbupyeong,Seobu, Gyeyangyeonsu, Samsan|
|Gwangju(1)||Gwangsan||Daejeon(3)||Jungbul, Dunsan, Daeduck|
|Ulsan(4)||Jungbu, Nambu, Dongbu, Ulju||Gyeong-gi(9)||Siheung, Incheon, Seongnamsujeong,Hwaseongdongbu,HwaseongseobuGoyang, Ilsan, Uijeongbu,Namyangju|
|Gangwon(5)||Chuncheon, Ganneung, Wonjudonghae, Sokcho||Chungbuk(12)||Cheongjusangdang, Cheongjuheungdeok Cheongjucheongnam, Chungju, Jaecheon, Yeongdong, Gwaesan, Danyang, Boeun,Okcheon, Eumseong, Jincheon|
|Chungnam(15)||Cheonanseobuk, Cheonandongnam,Seosan, Asan,Nonsan, Gongju, Boryeong, Dangjin, Saejong,Hongseong, Buyeo, Yesan, Seocheon, Geumsan, Cheongyang||Jeonbuk(10)||Jeonjuwansan, Jeonjudeokjin, Gunsan, Iksan,Jeongeupgimjae, Wanju, Namwon,Sunchang, Jangsu|
|Jeonnam(3)||Mokpo, Yeosu, Gwangyang||Gyeongbuk(11)||Gyeongju, Gumi, Pohangbukbu, Pohangseobu,Gyeongsan, Andong, Gimcheon, Yeongcheon, Chilgokyeongju, Mungyeong|
|Gyeongnam(9)||Changjung, Gimjung, Gimseo, Jinhae,Sacheon, Geojae, Milyang, Hadong, Haman||Jeju(3)||Dongbu, Seobu, Seogwipo|
- The Class is centered around practical tips on traffic accidents and accident prevention.
- The Classes are funded with operating budget and supplied with learning materials such as exam question guides and instruction videos.
- With the cooperation of relevant agencies such as the Road Traffic Authority, professional instructors and interpreters for each language will be employed to provide for the Classes.
- Enticing networking by nationalities and regions, and encouraging exchange of information
- Employing licensees as interpreters for Classes, and overcoming language barriers.
Step 1 : Support early resettlement and promote a sense of compliance through Foreigner Driver’s License Class.
Step 2 : Build a crime report system (i.e. text message alerty system)
Step 3 : Disseminate the latest crime prevention information such as precautions and policy information, and establish a crime report and counseling system by creating a hotline between the foreign affairs section in the local police.