1. Home
  2. A window for civil petitions
  3. Petitions(and Report)
  4. petitions

Petitions(and Report)

You are kindly informed that you could report a crime, your complaint on the case, encroachments on human rights, and police corruption to this board.

Click [E-Application] button, you could complain on the case to the National sinmungo system(www.epeople.go.kr) operated by the Anti-Corruption and Civil Rights Commission. In case the complaint does not belong in the police jurisdiction, your complaint would be automatically transmitted to the local government or other relevant authorities.